Are you searching for Radiation Oncology Summit??
The Radiation Oncology Summit is the annual meeting of the American College of Radiation Oncology. The radiation Oncology is that annual meeting which provides the needs of oncology. This annual meeting will hold form 1st February 2018 to 3rd February 2018. Radiation Oncology Summit will take place Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. This meeting will provide the opportunities to earn up to 9 SAMs for maintenance of Certification at zero extra cost.
This meeting is essential for professional society for success in the regular practice of radiation oncology. The main objective of this meeting is to provide the best care for radiation therapy patients and promote success in radiation oncology through education socioeconomic advocacy. The motive of this meeting is developing the potential current physicians, clinic practices high-quality care. ACRO is a society for radiation oncologists in the United States.
The Advanced Registration deadline is 4th January 2018.
Meeting dates are like:
- Thursday, 1st February to Saturday, February 3, 2018
- Pre-conference course and “Meet the Experts” program is on January 31, 2018
- “Meet the Experts” career consult session will be held on 1st February 2018 at 6:00 PM
- Resident Oral Presentation will be at 1st and 3rd Feb. 2018
- Resident Job links on 2nd February at 10:00 AM
- Resident Symposium on 2nd February 2018 at 3:45 PM
- Resident Reception on 2nd February 2018 at 5:45 PM